San Francisco, CA
Full-time Salary + Benefits
HQ: San Francisco (Remote)
m/Oppenheim seeks an organized, detailed-oriented administrative professional with a strong ability to work in support of recruiting and media teams. The Recruiting Coordinator’s professional role is to deliver excellent administrative, research and other support to a dynamic team of professionals. The position can be filled with a person early in their career or quite experienced.
m/Oppenheim is dedicated to strengthening civil society by recruiting nonprofit leaders and drawing attention to their work. It is important to us, that the work of our different nonprofit clients is personally important to you. We take our support of nonprofits very seriously, try to live our values in large and small ways, and view our mission to strengthen civil society as a kind of public trust.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Needed skills and abilities include: complex scheduling; written and verbal communication; service orientation (responsive, clear, graceful under pressure, positive, friendly, crisp in execution); comfortable with tech, particularly CRM system and MS Office; ability to manage competing priorities; a sense of quality.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Business Development
- Scan the field for opportunities to advance our mission of service by identifying potential searches, create proposals, respond to RFP’s and track outcomes;
- Review material in a mutually supportive way, catching and immediately resolving errors that colleagues might make and in other ways ensuring smooth, efficient, friendly interactions with prospective and current clients, candidates, partners and others.
- Coordinate complex schedules for stake holders with 100% accuracy while using sound judgment engaging with multiple constituencies, involving issues of confidentiality;
- Book travel for candidates and staff.
- Recruiting Support
- Maintain document templates widely used by the firm for email outreach, proposals, contracts, and search materials;
- Proofread documents prior to delivery (proposals, e-mails, write-ups, position descriptions, articles);
- Maintain and expand the database by updating and creating new contact records as new sources, prospects and business partners are identified;
- Assist recruitment team with sourcing qualified candidates with customized screening and initial contact of applicants to determine qualification and interest level. Refer appropriate candidates to recruiter;
- Maintain the company’s email account and forward relevant information to staff.
- Preserve confidentiality of applicable materials and communications.
It is important that you look up our firm and get an independent sense of what we’re about. Candidates that skip this step will not be considered further.
Associates, Bachelor’s or other degree is preferred, and we will consider other kinds of experiences showing the required skills outlined above.
We seek a minimum of 4+ years of relevant professional working experience within a similar setting, or as a recruiting coordinator, administrative assistant, executive assistant, and/or scheduler.
Other qualities include:
- Passion for the non-profit sector and desire to participate in the executive search process;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and stay on-task without a lot of close supervision, and able to accept, understand and immediately adjust to guidance;
- Uses sound judgment in engaging with multiple constituencies, often involving issues of confidentiality where discretion is important;
- Possesses a creative and solution driven mentality, along with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Emotionally mature and self-reliant;
- Self-starter and desire to continually learn new skills and grow;
- Positive, energetic, and focused, with the ability to prioritize;
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity.
Annual Salary + Benefits
Holiday/Sick/Vacation leave, medical insurance with major carrier, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k), Long Term Disability, monthly cell phone/internet allowance.
Interested candidates please submit the following to the attention of “Hiring Manager” with the subject line “RC”/YOUR NAME” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following:
Cover letter – Please tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Resume – with relevant work history, what you did and were accountable for delivering, other facts that provide a sense of your work and accomplishments, and dates.
Location – Include where you are located – City/State.
Hiring Timeline: If you are selected you will be contacted by the H/R Director for a preliminary interview. If you are invited to move forward in the process you will be given an exercise to complete. Upon successful completion of the exercise the H/R Director will set up interviews with relevant staff.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
m/Oppenheim is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.